[H]I.T.M. Key Issues - OUR FOCUS
LIFE, LIBERTY and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS
• Defend the Constitution and all of its Amendments
• Our highest national priority
• A strong military – Defense spending should be used more effectively, but never cut below 4% of GDP.
• The fight against Islamic Fascism is global. Fight it wherever it is a threat to the United States of America. Let our intelligence agencies do their jobs.
• No new or higher taxes. At a minimum, make the current tax rates permanent
• Replace the current tax code with the 999 plan and eventually The Fair Tax
• Establish a sound money policy. Make a “dollar” worth a “dollar”.
• Maximize the use of all our natural resources in the USA
• Don’t go broke just to go “green”
• Major oil producing countries are not our friends
• Federal spending is out of control (Tsunami)
• Cap all federal spending indefinitely (Restructure Medicare/Medicaid)
• Restructure Social Security with personal retirement accounts
Citizen Activists Informed Network (C.A.I.N) Alerts will be announced on air, several times over several radio shows, requesting you to respond to your member of congress about a specific issue or legislation.
The Alerts will be strategically activated at critical times in the legislative process, and on HITM key issues or related pieces.
Few legislative proposals move through Congress “clean”. They are usually a hodgepodge of proposals attached to major proposals using a procedural mechanism called earmarks. “We the people” never hear about most of these until after the fact, because they can not be easily explained in a media sound-bite.
This is why bad laws continue to get passed and federal spending has only an upward momentum. To prepare for the Alerts you must do some homework. The common sense strategic principles on each key issue shown below are a start.
In other words, check “stupid” at the door, because you just might learn something.